Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where Have I Been??

OoOoOops!
Well things here have been, let's just say overwhelming and difficult. Trying to get through it day by day. Won't bore you with all the details.
:)
I am almost finished some minis and have been working on some new designs..first one was a flop though so back to the drawing board! As soon as I'm done I will take some pics and place on Etsy.
For now I leave you with a favorite cartoon!
I love this!!

hmmmmmm...wondering if that would work at my job??
:OD
Hugs
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

BEARS...just b-claws, by joyce said...

Great cartoon. (o:

Kristina,

You are a beautiful person, inside and out. Just keep smiling. Things will get better.

Hugs,
Joyce

The Littlest Thistle said...

Heh, excellent, love the cartoon. Hope your week improves

Melanie Clark said...

*hugs* Hope things are okay.