Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bugger, Bugger, Bugger

Nothing like coming home from work only to find that your blog has fallen apart!
The site where I was using the background needs to find a new server so I lost my favorite background.....AND I really, really liked it!!!
I tried so many different sites and was having no luck, I finally came across this one and it will have to do until I have more energy to figure something else out. Maybe it's time to purchase one!
Thank goodness we are closer to Friday!!!
Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Dear Kristina,

There must be a cyber space wallpaper monster lurking. You are the second friend who had major problems yesterday. Being a "newbie" I have decided not to change my wallpaper. Too scary.

Your site DOES look lovely.

Hugs, dear friend, plenty of hugs.
Joyce

The House Of Genista said...

Hi Kristina,
Your blog does look lovely! If you want a change though try www.hotbliggityblog.com
I have never had a problem with their backgrounds and they have quite a wide choice.
Hugs
Hillary Rose

Martina said...

I also used a wonderful background from this site. And now it's "gone" too...

Sad bearhugs
Tinchen

The Littlest Thistle said...

Sorry to hear about the problems, but I love the polar bear pic lol

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Joyce!

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Hillary Rose!! I was trying a whole bunch last night and I think I messed myself up!!LOL I will check out that site!

KRISTINA said...

I'm sorry you lost yours to Tinchen!! I hope they can find another server cause they had really beautful backgrounds!

KRISTINA said...

LOL I know! hahahaha Isn't the polar bear pic great! I thought it was very fitting heehee