Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oh MY Goodness!

Well did I ever have fun dressing my bunny!!!
NOT!!!
:O)
She was being difficult...once again the bunny did not want to wear what I thought she should wear!!
So we played dress up for a good hour...trying on dresses and sweaters. Finally she settled on the outfit she has on. I thought I would complete her look with a bonnet...she sweetly declined and said I'd rather have a bow or two!
Wow! High Maintenance!!
Wonder where she gets it from????
Anyway she is as sweet as can be and I am very proud how she has turned out!
Please say Hello...
*~*BELLA*~*
Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

11 comments:

The Littlest Thistle said...

Aww, so cute, and a gorgeous outfit, she was obviously just waiting patiently for you to realise that this was the perfect one ;o)

KRISTINA said...

LOL...I guess so! Silly Me!!! I keep forgetting who the boss is...heehe...

BEARS...just b-claws, by joyce said...

Oh Kristina,

Bella is as sweet as can be and I do not believe for one "hare" minute that she is difficult.

Hugs,
Joyce

Laura~DancesWithTeddyBears said...

Bella is adorable, and she has very good taste. Her outfit is as perfect as she is! Hugs, Laura

Heather said...

She's adorable!!! Her pickyness paid off in cuteness!

Ascension said...

Es una osita adorable, la ropa esta fenomenal!!
besitos ascension

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Joyce! Trust me she was being a little difficult! LOL

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Laura :O)

KRISTINA said...

She was extremely picky...LOL...But I agree it paid off....she knew better than me!
LOL

KRISTINA said...

Thank You Ascension!!!!!:O)

Алена said...

Кристина, зайка прелестна, просто нет слов, выражающих мою симпатию