Friday, July 30, 2010

A Sweet Surprise

Look what I came home to!!!

"Happy Kristina Day"
:O)
From my Mom!!!!
A Special day for no reason!!! Just because!!!!
LOL
Absolutely LOVED it!!!

My Mommy loves me!!! heehee...

And I got a handful of goodies in the gift bag. Some sweet sweaters and a couple dresses for bears(of course) A Teddy Bear book and tin and some mini bear fabric!!!!
What a wonderful treat to come home to!
Thanks Mom!!!!
Love You!!!
Hugs
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

10 comments:

The Littlest Thistle said...

Aww, what a lovely thing to come home to

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena, espero que hayas disfrutado de un dia muy feliz, al lado de tu mami.
Un precioso detalle.
besitos ascension

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Miss Kristina,

You have a wonderful Mom, always treasure her. And your Mom has a wonderful daughter.

Maybe you could do a "I LOVE MY MOM" day and surprise her (o:

Hugs,
Prudence & Sissy
(Mom too)

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

How FABULOUS is that?! I'm going to file that away in my brain to use with my girls someday in the future. What a clever and sweet momma!

KRISTINA said...

It really was lovely to come home to. It was a long week! Nice way to end the work week!!

KRISTINA said...

Thank you Ascension!!!

KRISTINA said...

I really do have the BEST Mom!!!

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Cheryl!! Are you going to give your girls a Kristina Day to???!!!! LOL just kidding..it really is a very sweet and loving thing that my Mom does!! She is always very sweet to me!
Hugs

Heather said...

That is the best idea ever! What a great mom!!!

Melanie Clark said...

Heehee, that is so cute. You are spoiled ;)