Saturday, July 17, 2010

Time Well Wasted

Started the day off at the hairdressers getting my "do" done!!
2 hour gossip fest..lol....
Gots to look purdy for my trip..however that might take more than a trip to the stylist
:O)

I got home and took a few pics of my new minis. Not sure if I am going to place them on Etsy at this time or just save them for the show in Sept....
hmmmm I will ponder on that one








Now I am going to go and have a wee little snoozer!
 In between the loads of laundry!
Hugs
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Miss Kristina,

Busy girl - no, busy girl with a NEW hairdo. (o: Giggle. Mom is busy and doesn't know we are on her "puter". Shh....

Hugs,
Prudence & Sissy

JRB CREATIONS said...

I love these new minis Kristina!! They are all wonderful!!

Hugs,
Jeannette

The Littlest Thistle said...

Oh I love your wee little minis! And as a woman that just spent 2 1/2 hours in the bath with a good book, I've also gotta love a good escape from reality for a while :o)

KRISTINA said...

Yup! Well actually it's the same hairdo just refreshed! LOL

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Jeannette!! Have some more in the making but it's bear time right now!

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Katy!!!
You GO girl!!! That's what I call quality ME time!!