Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We Came Back

And I'm sure I'm 10 pounds heavier!!!!
LOL
That's all we did eat and drink!!!
We had a fantastic time! Got to see and play with my wonderful friend Joanne....she had to help me eat and drink after all!
We had wonderfully hot weather and glorious sunshine. The only downer on the trip was that that bear boutique was closed and moved somewhere and I was unable to see and adopt a bear! I was very disappointed...cause that is the main reason I go to Salt Spring Island is to see all those fantastic artist bears. I have to admit I was a little angry as well cause I did email the store and received no response. Plus we called many times and nothing. There was no notice or message on the buisness phone. So I really hope I hear from the owner and that she is doing alright.
So I had my sad moment and then carried on!!! More drinking and eating...:O)

Here are a few quick pics!!!

The car and cottage we rented.

The view from our window!

Us outside the Empress Hotel in downtown Victoria
We decide to stop and have a drink and an espresso on the veranda at the Empress.....

The bill for two drinks!!! OUCH!!!!!
BUT we are worth it!!

A quick smooch after our drink!
:O)

We went to Chemanius and saw this sweet little AND I mean little hotel!! I have to stay there for at least one night!!! It is absolutely darling!!!



 Well that's about it for now! I am glad to be home! We have plans to visit again in September. Gives me something to look forward to and count the days at work!!
LOL
Hugs
Kristina


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Kristina,

We missed you but glad that you had a wonderful vacation. We love the pictures. And we saw you "smouching", giggle...

Hugs,
Prudence & Sissy
(especially Mom)

The Littlest Thistle said...

Welcome back, sorry to hear about the bear shop, but it looks like you had fun anyway

KRISTINA said...

Thanks!! Thought I'd throw that picture on..heehee..i really like it!!
Hugs

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Katy! We DID have a fantastic time!!! Can't wait to go back..hopefully the bear store will be open then!
Hugs