Sunday, August 1, 2010

I am Finished and in Love!!!

Here's a picture of my latest. She is my first attempt of this kind of dog!!
~~*Cindy Lou*~~
I think the next time I make this I will try it bigger!
It's funny how when working on one project, I seem to get inspired to do another. When I finished this one it reminded me of the other dog I made..I wonder if I have a picture???? Anyway I made him and now I won't sell him HE IS MINE!!! I just can't part with him....anyway makes me what to go back and make him again and change him up a bit. My style has changed a lot since then it would be interesting to see how it would look now??? I need more time to make all these critters!!!
LOL
Happy Sunday!!!

Hugs
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 comments:

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Cindy Lou is simply ADORABLE! LOVE her!!!

The Bear's Blog said...

Kristina,

NO NO NO - how could you EVER part with her - NO. Look at that sweet, innocent little face. She is screaming "Mom, please keep me, I love you so much". (o:

Prudence & Sissy have a comment: "Keep her or we will come and bear-nap her & you will never see her again".

Hugs,
Joyce

avateddy said...

Ohh Kristina, She is sooooo sweet!!!!

KRISTINA said...

Thank Cheryl!!! I appreciate the feedback!!
Hugs

KRISTINA said...

LOL Thank Joyce! Well This one will be placed for sale at my show but if she dosen't sell then maybe I was meant to keep her....LOL

Wow Prudence and Sissy have a harder side I see...HAHAHA!!!
Hugs

KRISTINA said...

Thanks so much Olga!!! It's nice to get everyone's approval! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks she's sweet!!! You know how Moms are, they always Love their little ones!!!! LOL
Hugs

The Littlest Thistle said...

Aww, she's very sweet

Алена said...

ООО, супер-супер-супер! прелестная собачка! я ее уже люблю!!!

Ascension said...

Es sencillamente adorable, que preciosidad!!!
besitos ascension

KRISTINA said...

Thank You!!!! Aneha!!
Hugs

KRISTINA said...

Thank You very much Ascension!!!
Hugs

Heather said...

She is very cute!!