Saturday, August 28, 2010

A NEW Look!!

Sometimes you just need a change!!!

Today is going to be spent at West Edmonton Mall shopping... hopefully it won't be crazy busy!!!

I am getting closer on finishing my new critter and I must say it's looking veerrrrryyyy cute!!!

Today I leave you with a picture of my puppy girl Julie aka Fungus!!!

She has that look as if asking "And WHY can't I play with the baby deer??"
Hugs and Happy Saturday!!!
Kristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Have fun at the mall, think the last time I was there I was getting worn out by a friend in the amusement park 13 years ago!

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Kristina,

Julie is soooo beautiful. And you wouldn't let her play with a little friend, shame on you, Mom.

Have a fun trip to the mall. I envy you - we have nothing here even close to an antique mall. )o: A Jo-Ann's, Michaels & Hobby Town USA, and that is it!!!

Hugs,
Joyce

KRISTINA said...

The Mall WAS crazy busy and exhausting!!! LOL But I had lots of fun!!!