Monday, August 9, 2010

Nice Weekend and a Welcome

Well I hade a very nice weekend with my Aunt and Uncle!!
It was nice and relaxing. We got to go out on their raft and we all had a swim. I picked a few mushrooms for my Mom!
I did some reminiscing...cause I grew up there and I always get flooded with ALL kinds of memories.
I talked a little about the loss of my Father and tried to understand BUT that will not happen. and I need to accept that!! I'm trying!!! Really I am!!! :O)
So I didn't take a lot of pictures but I can share a few!!
Mom's mushroom

A small part of the lake. It has a little island!!!

Sweet butterfly

Lounging under umbrella!
Hopefully I can go out again soon before summer is gone.....didn't it just arrive?????

PLUS
I have a new follower!!!


Thank You!!! Hope you enjoy it!!!
Hugs
Kristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Dear Kristina,

We have missed you, but we do understand. Heal sweet friend, it will get easier. Honest.

Hugs,
All of Us

KRISTINA said...

Thank you my dear friend!!!
Hugs