Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What's That Saying????

When God closes a door, he opens a window?!

Well today my job door closed!!
I am no longer employed! Wow 7 years with a company and then DONE!!!
LOL
It's okay really..I was very unhappy with the way they have decided to treat the staff there, and in my opinion AND I am entitled to it the patient care has gone down the toilet! The human resource department should stick with numbers and stop playing with peoples lifes!!!
So it is in fact a blessing cause I was stressed and wanting out anyway!
So that door has shut!!
I will miss a handful of the people I worked with and the rest...excuse my language..
can eat shit!!!
And with that...

A window has opened! A fresh start with another smaller company(hopefully if all goes well) who still believe in patient care and appreciating your workers!
I am also going to give my bear and mini sales a bigger boost! See if I can start selling more regularly!

So that was my day in a nutshell!

On a more fun and pleasant note I finished another elephant!!
So I will take some pics and show him off tomorrow!
Hugs
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hmm... Congrats? Lol, I'm not sure what to say! Other than yes, I hope the smaller company is a lot more fun and focuses on what you think is important... and of course, always YAY for more bears and sewing!!

KRISTINA said...

HAHAHAAHA!!
Thanks Heather! My body and mind are in shock right now and will be for a little bit yet, I think!
i think the change will be good!
Hugs

Katy Cameron said...

Lots of luck with the new job, Hope you'll be much happier :o)

Hugs

Katy