Friday, September 3, 2010

58 Followers

Welcome!!
Leva!!!

************************************
Okay I did not take pics today!!! I know BAD, BAD Kristina...
But I do have good news...I got my 3 days at my new job!!!!
Very excited!! Went out and bought myself a few new pairs of pants..
Figure it's a fresh start.......need fresh pants..LOL...
**************************************
I finished sewing my pug dog and I am playing around with a new design and I have an idea for a new BIG elephant. I found this old dress at the antique mall and that's what I keep picturing in my head.
So I think that's the plan..however these critters tend to have minds of their own!
I just got to pick out the perfect mohair!
Hmmmmmmm....maybe I need to buy some more?????????
*********
Happy Weekend!!!
Kristina
:O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Ieva said...

Thank you very much for such a nice reception on your blog!
I really like your works, and in particular - all decorated small box. And of course, dolls' house. It is an amazing miracle!
Beautiful weekend!
Bears greetings from Lithuania!
Ieva

nete said...

lindo!!!!
siga-me.....kiss