Sunday, September 26, 2010

Minis and Bears

Well after crawling out of bed at 10:00!!!!
:O)
I 've spent the morning placing my minis in my Etsy store

I will be getting some of Mom's sweet minis on as soon as I get my table back...again!!
Testing out the table for next weekend's Bear Show!!
It's looking GOOD!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here"s a few pics of my finished elephant and pug dog..which will be available for adoption at the Bear Show!!
***HANNAH***



***SUSIE Q***


Hugs and Happy Sunday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 comments:

Ascension said...

Son dos preciosidades!!!!!
Te han quedado fantasticos, me gustan los dos.
Ademas de ser preciosos, me encanta como los vistes.
besitos ascension

KRISTINA said...

Thank You Ascension!!!
They were lots of fun to make!!!
HuGs

Katy Cameron said...

Aww, they're both fab

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Katy!!! I just finished a new dog! I tried shading with acrylic colors...I think I like it!! I know I love my new dog!!!
Hugs

татьяна Yshko said...

Come to my blog for a reward. http://yshko.blogspot.com/