Thursday, September 2, 2010

Number 57



And A BIG WELCOME to Nicole!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I am on a roll.......funny what you can achieve when you are unemployed!!!
:OD
I finished my pink giraffe.....an elephant...and a bear!!!
Plus I am working on a mini bear and I cut out the pieces for a new pug!!!

I begin my new job next Thursday and I'm looking forward to it! We are starting at 2 days a week...might be more. If I can get 3 days a week I will be happier then a pig in....welllll you know!!
HAHAHAHA!!!
I will take some pics of my new critters soon!!!
Hugs
Kristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Yay for having loads of bearmaking time! Hope you can get up to your 3 days at work though :o)

The Bear's Blog said...

Miss Kristina,

Shame on you, we think we should tell your Mommy - shame.

Well it sure looks like you have dusted the bad dust off and are moving forward. We hate to see you upset.

Can't wait to see the new "kids", hurry up and take pictures. We don't like to be kept waiting. We are as happy as pigs in peanut butter for you. (o: Giggle.

Heaps of Hugs
Prudence & Sissy