Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Full of Fun

This morning Mom and I went to a locale community garage sale....they have it twice a year and we try not to miss it cause they usually have some cool stuff and for really cheap!!!
I was actually able to take some pics cause Mom and I moved the doll house off the table..
My favorite find
is..
this old, worn radio!!!!
Of course it dosen't work but I just love it and it cost me a whoppin'
$7.00
!!!!!!!!!!!
I can imagine listening to one of those old radio shows...heehee
It's great! I think it will also be great as a prop for pictures.
Some of my other finds
these will look great on a bear!!!
And
A sweet wooden car..which I will age...
and it's full of a whack of sweet pins and jewllery for the bears.
I also found some red polka dot fabric that will make it's way on an elephant!!!
**********************
Like I said earlier I was able to take pictures again..so that is what I have been doing for the last 4 hours..HAHAHAHA!!
Pics of bears and a lot of minis for etsy!!
So tomorrow I will show off my latest bear creations!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to give a warm welcome to my new follower
Misses Peaches Meowz

Visit her blog @
HUGS
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: