Sunday, September 5, 2010

TA-DA!!!

I'm So proud !!!
I got my camera out!!
LOL
Okay here are some pics of my new critters

"GEORGE"


George with Rosebud
( Rosebud currently for adoption on Ebay)
George will be available for adoption soon!
************************************************
"GRACIE"



Still debating if I should bring Gracie to my bear show for sale or place her for adoption on Ebay....
hmmmmmmm.......
*******************************************
Pink Giraffe
No Name Yet!!!
:)


***********************************************
I would like to welcome to my newest follower!!
Ivonete
*****************************************
Now that I have done that...it is back to the creating for me. I have been making some more mini boxes for the Dollhouse show and sale that's just two weeks away!!!
Hope you have a great Sunday!!!
Hugs
Kristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Kristina,

George is wonderful. He has such an "earthy" look, wonder what he was thinking when you were taking his picture. Gracie is sweet, and little Rosebud is just as cute as can be - of course there are pink giraffe's. (o:

Have a wonderful day and by all means take them all to your show.

Hugs,
Joyce

Ascension said...

Me gustan todos!!!!!
Pero George me ha robado el corazon!!!
Es tan tierno.
besitos ascension

Katy Cameron said...

Aww, love them all, great job