Saturday, October 2, 2010

What A Character!!

Here's a few pics of my new dog design
Say
Hello
to
"""BOSCOE"""



This guy was SO much fun...he just makes me giggle every time I look at him!!! He reminds me of a cartoon character!!! This was the first time using acrylic paint to color mohair and I have to say I really liked it. I was worried about it gumming up and making the fabirc icky but I took my time and I can't wait to try it again!!!
 I also made his little hat!!!
I'm very happy how he turned out..I was having my doubts about the design but here he is!!!
 It all worked out!
:O)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow is the teddy bear show and sale!
I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to buy STUFF!!!!
LOL
Wish me luck!!!
Hope to see you there!!
Happy weekend to you!!!
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7 comments:

Laura~DancesWithTeddyBears said...

Boscoe is wonderful, Kristina! I just love his expressive look.
Have fun tomorrow!

KRISTINA said...

Hi Laura!! Thanks a bunches!! I to LOVE him!!!
Hugs

Katy Cameron said...

Hee hee, what fun, love the long snout

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Katy!!
Hugs

The Bear's Blog said...

Oh Boscoe, you are way toooooooo cute. That muzzle is very unique and makes you look so very handsome. (o:

Hugs,
The Girls

Tattered Rose said...

You create the CUTEST furry creatures!!!!! When we go for dinner, maybe you can bring one of these with you....a kitty cat, perhaps?
So, dinner, guys, wigs, stuffed critters......when?

The House Of Genista said...

Boscoe is wonderful! He looks such fun. I love him!!
Hugs
Hillary