Saturday, November 13, 2010

GIDDY With Delight!!!!

I have been working on some new minis and I finally GOT IT!!!!
LOL
Ever since I started creating my little wood pieces..boxes etc...I've wanted to take it a little further..
and here you go
my
sweet new
minis....
Would LOVE to hear what you all think!!!!!
I will be placing them for sale soon on Etsy and then eventually I will also have some filled with goodies made by me and Mom!!



And I also made a cute little hanging box as well...

Hope you like them......
I LOVE them...LOL
HuGS
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments:

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Aren't those the SWEETEST!!!!

JRB CREATIONS said...

Wonderful!! You've done an awesome job!! I'll have to take a trip over to your etsy shop and check them out :o)

Hugs,
*Jeannette

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Cheryl!!! I really like them!! My poor hands can't make them as fast as my ideas!!
LOL

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Jeanette!!! Okay wait they are not there yet!!!! LOL!!!
Hugs

Katy Cameron said...

These are great!

The Bear's Blog said...

ADORABLE. Love them all.

Hugs.

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Katy!!! appreciate the feedback....guess I will continue making them! LOL

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Joyce!!! Such FUN!!!
HuGS