Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
We got a nice bunch of snow so it's looking prettier everyday!!
This morning I was up @ 2:00 am cause puppy girl had to go outside...
and it was just a beautiful sight....there was a full moon that I couldn't see but it was right over my house and it just lit up the entire area and all the trees were just glittering from the frost!!
It was absolutely breathtaking!!!
I guess I was meant to wake up and see that....a small gift from God..maybe..
I didn't complain about getting up..:O)
I wish I could have taken pictures of it!
This morning again the trees were amazing with all the frost...I think I am going to see if I can get some nice pictures tomorrow!!!
Here are a few pics...



HuGS
Kristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Good Morning, dear friend.

Beautiful, just breathtaking. Yes, all the beauty that surrounds us is truly a gift from God, they are all His miracles. It's for us to enjoy and share with others.

It doesn't get any better than that.

Hugs,
Joyce

Katy Cameron said...

Nooooo, la la la la la, it's not coming up to Christmas. No, not one little bit I tell ya!