Sunday, November 21, 2010

This weekend I was a busy little Christmas elf!!!
 Getting my packages ready for the Christmas swap I am doing with my favorite person in Florida!!!!
Joyce!!!
AND
By the looks of things...she's been a VERY good girl!
LOL
Saturday evening I had a nice dinner date with my man!!!
Went to our favorite restaurant and ate a yummy meal and then we did a little shopping.
It was very nice...we don't get to do that has often anymore...
hmmmmm..gonna have to change that!!!
HuGS
Kristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Dearest Friend,

I love FatCatJames, he is just so precious.

Gifts? Not gift, but GIFTS? Oh boy, yes, yes, yes - I have been very good (I think).

You are my friend and I don't want you to stress about wrapping gifts, just send my box - I won't peek (ha ha ha ha ha, honest - ha, ha.)

And...there is a box on its way to you, should be arriving any day now. AND....no sticky fingers touching the packing tape. The box says "Open on December 13". Well, the box doesn't "say" that, but it's written on the box. (o:

Heaps of Hugs
me

Katy Cameron said...

Oh what fun, enjoy your swap :o) I think you need to see this video though for the kitty :oD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm3dm5J5r0A