Thursday, November 11, 2010

Well not to much going on in blog land....the usual working on some minis and started a new bear..nothing to show yet...:O)
The big tree is up and ready for ornaments....probably Saturday,
Tomorrow there is a antique show and sale and of course Mom and I are going. Haven't been to this one before never knew it was even there...
So hopefully we will come home with a few new treasures...possibly a Christmas prezzie or two!?!
Here's another one of my favorite pictures, I actually have a puzzle of this picture
Wow I haven't done a puzzle in so long...I think it is high time!!!
Tomorrow I am going to go and rummage through the basement and find a puzzle to do!!
I used to do a 500 piece puzzle with my morning coffee!!! LOL
HuGS
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Ascension said...

Espero que lo paseis genial y compreis muchas cositas.
Me encantan los puzzles y seguro que a ti se te dan de miedo.
besitos ascension

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Kristina,

Love that picture. Happy Day.

Hugs,
Joyce