Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Goodies Show and Tell

Yay!!! I finally got a few photos done...
This is the ellie I made for Melanie!!

*PUNCH*




It was hard to let him go..lol...Mom wanted to keep him said Melanie can have visting privileges..HAHAHA
but I know he is going to a home where he will be ADORED!!!

Here's my sweet purple panda Melanie gave me!

*SMUDGE*

Melanie gave me sooo many goodies..
She gave me this sweet glass wall shelf. It has the letter K etched in the glass. So pretty!

And I had to take a picture of these hilarious socks she got me!!!!
HAHAHAHA
Now here are a few pics of the gorgeous dresses Mom found!
They still need ironing but didn't get to it yet!



These are just a few of the many dresses and outfits I got...but I have to say they are my favorite!!!
:O)
Last but not least......

MOHAIR!!!
Lots of mohair!!!
One piece is missing from the photo cause I am making a new critter with it!!

So that's just a fraction of the wonderful gifts I got from all my loved ones!
I had a great Christmas!!!
Thank you to ALL who made it such a MERRY Christmas!!
HuGS
Kristina
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Oh what a fab swap, love both the ellie and the bear. Enjoy all your other new 'toys'

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Katy!!
I think we are both extremely pleased with our critters!!
I love doing swaps they are sooo much fun!

The Bear's Blog said...

What a Merry Christmas you had. Ellie and Panda are precious. Have fun "playing".

Happy New Year.

Hugs.