Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Well I didn't take  pictures today..heehee..ended up going out and then cleaning!
UGH!!!

But I can share a picture of the three bears Mom got for Christmas!
The little one is new but the other two I had for sale earlier and Mom loved them so much I couldn't sell them!! Mom was even going to buy them from me!!!
So I tricked her and I took them to the last bear show and pretended that they sold!!
And I surprised her with them Christmas morning!!!
So much FUN!!
I made her the little guy for Christmas eve!

Tomorrow will be spent with Melanie doing our Christmas swap!!!
I can't wait!!
HuGS
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

So precious. Have a fun day with Melanie. Ah, another new bear. Does it get any better than that?

Hugs.

Helena said...

... beautiful!!!!! I undestand your Mom!!!!!!!

KRISTINA said...

Thanks!! I'm sure we will..we always do and we get very goofy!!

Well I just went and unboxed the huge lot of mohair I got from Mom!!! HAHAHA!!
I LOVE IT!!!
I've pet it and hugged it and wrapped it around me...
Does everyone do this or just me?!!! LOL
I have picked out the mohair for my next elephant!!

KRISTINA said...

Hey Thanks Helena!!!

We do like to spoil each other..
:O)

Helena said...

Oh, I missed R - UNDERSTAND! :))

LUCKY MOTHER!

The Bear's Blog said...

Mohair - you are not alone, dear friend. You are not alone.

Hugs.

Melanie Clark said...

Lol!! I love that.. you pretended they sold.. heehee. That is so sweet and funny.

Hugs,
Melanie

Melanie Clark said...

I love my mohair too.. I sit and pet it.. lol!!

Melanie

KRISTINA said...

Okay we should have a mohair petting group!!!! haahahahah

JRB CREATIONS said...

Beautiful bears Kristina! Your mom is a very lucky lady! And so are you, to have a mom like her!

I would join your mohair petting group, LOL!! I think I might need more of an intervention though! :o)

*Jeannette

Katy Cameron said...

Aww, what a fab surprise for her :o)

KRISTINA said...

Jeanette I am waayyyyyy past an intervention...LOL....I think we all are!!
I figure when I hug my mohair it adds more love into the bear it's going to become!!! LOL

I am very very lucky to have my Mom! She is an amazing woman and I love her more than anything!!!
HUGS

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Katy!!! It was so much fun! I was so excited to give them to her!!!