Sunday, January 9, 2011

A BIG Project

Well I have decided that I am going to redo my puter/craft room. I have been thinking about it for awhile and decided NOW is the time.
I want to go for a Shbby Chic look. I LOVE the look and I'm going to bite the bullet and dive in!!
Of course this is going to be a FULL BLOWN project to painting the walls(which will be a barely there mauve) to figuring out what kind of flooring.
I've been saving pics for inspiration and I also want to get an over-the-top chandelier!!
Okay maybe not this one..HAHAHAHA
I saw some really gorgeous chandliers on my recent trip to the antique mall. I think it was that that really made me want to go forward with this.

Now I will be on the hunt for furniture I can paint and embellish!!





These are simply gorgeous pieces....HEY a girl can dream!!!
HuGS
K


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Kristina,

NO NO NO. Not that fluff chandelier, PLEASE say you were joking. That is not you. The other pictures are beautiful.

This is so exciting, I can't wait to see what you come up with. (o: It will be beautiful.

Hugs

Melanie Clark said...

Lol!! love the chandelier.. lol. I've got a few in my crawl space I'll send you photos of them.. see if they are something that you might like... they were just too pretty to throw out. I will make sure I still have them... lol.

Hugs,
Melanie

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Wooooo! That sounds FUN! Have a good time and just think how much more you'll enjoy your room.
Warmly,
Cheryl

KRISTINA said...

HAHAHA!! It's so fun it's tempting..lol..
No I would like something else though!!!

KRISTINA said...

COOL!!!! Yah Yah!!! Send pictures!!Where did you get them from???

HuGS

KRISTINA said...

I have to admit..I'm a little nervous....at first I was just going to rearrange the stuff in my room..now it's a wee bit BIGGER!!!

I guess it's iike they say...Go HARD or GO home!!...
I'm worth it!! I spend all my time in here and I love it so much already...when I'm finished..I may NEVER leave!!!
Better sell more bears to pay my bills..hahaha..

HuGS

Melanie Clark said...

They were in the house when I bought it. I'll check for them when my back will let me bend down again. .lol!!!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

What a perfectly beautiful home you have! Who made your blog dress, it's lovely!
Mona