Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Craft Room

Since I've decided to redo my room....
I figure I should show you what my puter/craft room looks like right now!
Nothing fancy but I love it!
I am very comfy in here and now that I have my fireplace it's even warm in the winter!!!




This is where I spend most of my time!!
So what have I done so far......nothing..hahahaha
Well we did remove the picture that's hanging over the mohair and I did go through some of my stuff and organized....it's a start!!!
The next step is to remove the doll house and the table it's on. I would really like to keep the doll house in the room but it all depends if I have a spot for it. Other wise it will go downstairs where we will hopefully build out a room so we can display all our houses nicely.
Then I will pull out the display cabinet and start filling in the holes in the walls. This weekend I hope to find some paint.
I was looking around my house to see what I have collected and I have a few pieces that are perfect and some pieces I can probably paint and use!! Save me some money!!!
I will be doing a lot of painting!! Even my computer desk will get painted!!
:O)
Isn't this sweet!!! made from old doors!
I know this has cutlery in it but how easy would it be to make this?! Then use it for storage!!!
Inspiration!!!
I need to get busy!!!
HuGS
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

I love your craft room. Now I finally see where you write our newsy e-mails from.

I really like the room but, I know, change is good too.

(o: Whatever you do will be wonderful.

Hugs.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I went crazy looking for your "doll house" and your "fireplace" which are two of my favorite things..but didn't see them. :(
Well...shucks!!

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Joyce!! It's worked well for me but there is a change in the air!!! And I'm very excited!!!
K

KRISTINA said...

They are there..hahahaha!!
The fireplace is in the last picture. The doll house you can only see it a little!!
HuGS

Melanie Clark said...

Heeey, my favourite room.. heehee. Gee sounds like you have too much energy.. want to come help me in my crawl space ;) I have cookies. teehee. Can't wait to see what you guys do with the room. I love those fireplaces

Hugs,
Melly

Katy Cameron said...

Looking forward to seeing the new workspace...