Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm still here!!!
:O)
Just working along...
I finished my first coat of paint on my puter desk
It's looking really good and I've just finished a coat of primer on the left over pieces to the desk.
I hope to have the entire desk finished by the time the carpet is in so I can get that all set up and slowly work on the rest...that's the plan anyways BUT you know how these things can go..hahaha
I also finished another critter..I'm just debating on if I should sell her on ebay or save her for the on-line show!
I did list a mini bear on ebay he has a low starting price of $50.00 with no reserve...his link is on the side bar!

Here's my sweet Julie girl ! She is also a very good supervisor!
If only I could get her to paint!!!
:O)
Hugs
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Make Julie WORK???? Shame on you. Her "job" is to just love you unconditionally. Just like James.

Lookin' good....

Hugs.

Melanie Clark said...

Looks really good!

Hugs,
Melanie

KRISTINA said...

AND she does it sooooo well!!!

KRISTINA said...

I can't wait to show some REAL photos!! Ones that show the furniture all done and together and with some pretties!!! LOL

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

It's looking really GREAT!