Friday, January 21, 2011

MY POOR ROOM!!!
PLEASE tell me there is light at the end of this tunnel!!


K these photos are crappy but it's dark out and the lighting in here kind of sucks..hahaha
I hope you can see the difference on the wall. I only have the corner where my puter desk was and then I will work on a second coat!
I swear I am not leaving a store without carpet bought and installer to do the job!!!
Cause once that is done I think the fun really begins and I can slowly get my stuff back together.
Did I mention how much I hate having my room so displaced!
Definitely stems from my childhood and my father making us live in a construction zone!!!
Really can't handle it.....lol....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also I'd like to say...
to
Sandra fromSkye Rose Bears
Please stop by her blog and have a look at her sweet bears!!!!
Thanks!!!
Now I am going to bed where my poor aching body can rest...hahahaha
HuGS
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

There is light at the end of the tunnel. There! I told you.

One step at a time. Don't look at the whole room, look at the corner where the new paint is on - look how pretty that looks. One step at a time. Compared to last weekend, look how much you have done. Just keep thinking about the end result. And doesn't the new paint give the room a wonderful fresh smell.

Breathe...it is looking wonderful.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel - look, you'll see it too.

Heaps of Hugs,
Joyce

Katy Cameron said...

Remember the Little Engine That Could - 'I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...'

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Joyce!!!
YES the nice fresh smell of paint...lol...i think I got high of the fumes!!! :O)

KRISTINA said...

lol.....Katy!!! It's true!!!
HuGS