Friday, January 28, 2011

Well the carpet dude will be here on Monday..woohoo...
due to some problems it had to be delayed but we are back on the go and
I worked on some of the furniture, got the majority of my puter desk primed and will work on the rest Saturday. Looking pretty shabby now....hahaha...can't wait for the chic!!!
:O)
I did take some pics but they didn't turn out so I will try again tomorrow.
However I did get a sweet picture of my baby who found a nice sunny spot!!!
What a cutie!!!
He is the BEST supervisor!!!
HuGS
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Melanie Clark said...

Awe, what a cutie pie <3 <3
Can't wait to see your new room!!

Hugs!!!!
Melanie

The Bear's Blog said...

James is precious. Can't wait to see more pictures of the project. (o:

Hugs