Monday, January 17, 2011

YES we are UNDER here SOMEWHERE!!!




And under this blanket of snow I have been a very busy bee!!
I took down the shelves and I sanded and patched the holes. They are going to need a second coat!!
I have to work in sections so only half the room as been done!
Walls are all bare now..



A chair of mohair!!!
:O)

All my stuff is on one side of the room!
Tomorrow I will pack away what I don't need.
I have stuff all over the place!!
I don't like chaos!!!
:)
But by this weekend I will be able to paint...WOOHOO!!!
Now it is time to rest!!
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Melanie Clark said...

Oh wow, you have been busy! Can't wait to see how it looks when it's done.
Hugs,
Melanie

The Bear's Blog said...

You are a busy bee. And I know what you mean about everything stacked all over the place. But, it's part of redecorating.

When your craft room is done and you are enjoying it all this will fade away.

Hugs.

KRISTINA said...

Yah me too...hahahaha. I can't wait!!

KRISTINA said...

LOL..I have mohair in the living room..the dinning room table is full of stuff. There is stuff upstairs, downstairs and every where in between...heehee..
HuGS