Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
March is my birthday and I share it with a friend of mine who lives in Victoria BC..not the same day but the same month!!
She has invited me to come and stay with her to celebrate her birthday!!!
I am sooo looking forward to seeing her again!It will be a nice mini holiday!!
I don't think I have ever traveled that far for a "Girl's Night Out"..hahaha..It will be fun!
The year started with a few bumps and bruises...my relationship has ended....and I really do wish him the best. Maybe one day we can be friends but for now time must heal all wounds.
I hope everyone has a great day!!!
Hugs
Kristina
:O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Happy Valentine's Day.

Hugs,
Joyce

KRISTINA said...

To you to and thanks for my sweet Valentine's card!!
HuGS

Katy Cameron said...

Big (((((HUGS)))))

KRISTINA said...

Katy(((((HUGS)))) Thanks!! And right back at ya!!!!
HuGS