Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm Getting There!!
I have finished the painting on the big display unit...
looks great!! I also added some paint to a few shelves. I also painted and add a purple background on the sweet box Melanie gave me for Christmas.


And we have decided that we are going to use my Mom's old dresser for the bottom of the display unit. It needs some serious work but in the end it saves me money and will work great. It has 6 drawers which I had to have for storage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the bear world I have 4 critters ready for the show!! I will work on one more and then I will be done!
Well I guess I should get ready for work!!
BLAH!!
Happy Day!
HuGS
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

JRB CREATIONS said...

Wow Kristina! Everything is looking so beautiful!! I am feeling the inspiration to reorganize my room, but I don't think I'm brave enough to paint my furniture :o)
I can't wait to see more pictures!
Hugs,
*Jeannette

The Bear's Blog said...

Yes, your room is going to be a very special place for you. You will never want to leave. (o:

Hugs

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Jeannette!!!
It's a lot of work..lol..but it is going to be soooo worth it!!!I love how everything is coming together!!

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Joyce!
I already don't want to leave!!!
:O)