Monday, February 21, 2011

PURDY!!!!
LOL
It's mostly finished!!
WooHoo!!!

A completely different looking piece of furniture...amazing!!!
Mom and I were able to lift the top with much grunting...lol.....but we did it with only a small dent in the wall...and some bruising..hahahaha.....
We installed a light and now it's perfect!!!
Once the paint throughly dries I will take the sand paper to it and rough it up!!!
I'm so happy how it turned out...better then I hoped!!
I have one more tall cabinet to bring up from the basement and paint. then we need to find another one a little smaller or a corner unit cause I don't want to block this pretty display cabinet!!
Happy Family Day!!!
HuGS
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Happy Family Day back.

The cabinet looks wonderful, like it came as one unit.

Hugs

Katy Cameron said...

Looking good :o)

Kays Kids said...

Woo Hooo it look wonderful
Hugs
Kay

Anna Long said...

wow!!! I love the cabinet. But the display in the cabinet is what caught my eye. What beautiful bears and elephants. Love you put the B E A R letters in there too. Looks amazing!

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Joyce!! I really love it!!! I'm glad you said that and it's not just Mom and I who think that!!
Hugs

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Katy!!!
:O)

KRISTINA said...

Thanks so much Kay!!
Hugs

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Anna!!! Yup filled with all my treasures....Can't wait to get more in it!! LOL