Sunday, February 6, 2011

Well the weekend started off very nice! A friend of mine made me dinner on Friday night!
Of course a couple glasses of wine...lol..
So I didn't get much done on Friday but Saturday I was a busy girl and primed both of my display units!

I need to get two glass shelves cut for the tall unit and I will get a couple of lights for the long unit.
It's coming together very well!!
Today I will put a coat of paint on the tall unit. Not sure if I have enough energy to do both today!
LOL
I also cut out the pieces for a new bear for the on-line show..I really wish I could show you the latest creations!!
Well March 1 you can get a sneak peek!!!
Happy Sunday!!
HuGS
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

All looking great so far :o)

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Katy!! I finished the first coat on the tall display cabinet! It looks really good!

Melanie Clark said...

Wow, that looks pretty darn good! I can't wait to see how your room turns out.

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Melanie!! And that's just the primer...looks even better now with actual paint on it! Going to do the touch ups tomorrow and hopefully moved it back into the room!