Sunday, March 27, 2011

Slowly starting to feel human again!!
Ugh!!!
Bad Bad Bug!!
:O)
I have a few projects on the go...again!!
I have been working on one of the two display shelves I made...I'm happy to say the one is almost done and I am having a blast creating these and all the little do-dads....
I can give you a small peek at one of the items..I'm sure you can guess what kind of shelf it is!


It's looking so good....I'm so excited!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also have a new ellie that is almost finished...hopefully if I get enough energy I can complete him...
~~~~~~~~
Yesterday I got trapped in"Blog Land"....hahahaha...
I spent a few hours curled up in bed just searching!!
I found some really amazing blogs and I always get so inspired!!
It always thrills me to see other artists works!!
Really AMAZING stuff out there!!
HuGS
K


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

You're amazing....even when you are sick you are so creative.

Hugs

KRISTINA said...

Thanks honey!!!
When inspiration hits you go with it....even if it's between naps!!
hahaha

Alba Linea said...

wow! such a little treasure! love it very much! warm wishes and hpe you getting better soon! di
;0)