Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WOW!!

What A Weekend!!!
To start it off I had a fantastic time in Victoria BC. I flew up on Thursday to celebrate my girlfriends B-day! Jo and I rented a room in downtown Victoria..this was our view...beautiful
Plus walking distance from the pub we were going to..so we could stumble back!!! HAHAHA
It was a great time..Monday I spent shopping!!
We are making plans for me to return this summer!!
WooHoo!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blooming Bear Show was Fantastic!!!
I did have a few issues with the Paypal buttons but thank goodness all my collectors knew what they were doing!!! Bless them!!
For those who may not of had a chance to check the show out here are the bears I had for sale..

Eddie "Adopted"
Georgia "Adopted"
Mary "Adopted"
Paris "Adopted"
Violet
I want to send a BIG thank you to those who adopted my bears and for giving them good homes!!!
For also being patient and understanding about the whole button failure..hahaha..
Live and Learn I guess!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOW
I can't believe how many posts there are for my Bear Blog Give Away!!
How cool is that!!!!
Thank you to each and everyone of you!!!!
Well today will be spent packing up critters that are going to their new homes and relaxing!!!
Hugs
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Halinka said...

Hi,I bet You had the nice weekend :-) It is so nice-many of Your beautiful bears have found new homes!No strange-they are so cute:-)Lucky them-lucky You:-)
Hugs-Halinka-

Katy Cameron said...

Aww, congrats, glad it went so well for you

poppylover said...

wonderfull!!!! especially Eddie)

SweetCandyDreams said...

they are so sweet, but Paris is perfect