Monday, April 25, 2011

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!!
I had a really nice weekend...we had gorgeous weather
so got to enjoy the outdoors!
I actually went for a motorcycle ride..I haven't been on one of those for years. It was great!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am almost finished my new dog and I am trying out a new giraffe design...just testing it out, sewed the head cause really if that doesn't work what's the point...back to the drawing board....But I think it is going to turn out!
Hugs
K
:O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Kays Kids said...

I'm sure it was good to feel the wind in your hair. The sun was glorious here.
Looking forward to seeing your new little animals.
Hugs
kay

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Kristina,

Can't wait to see them both.

Hugs

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Kay! Well I was wearing a helmut so wind in hair not so much...hahahaha...but it was lots of fun!

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Joyce!