Thursday, May 26, 2011

BADDDDD Blogger

Wow where have I been!?!

Well I have been creating a few critters in between me having a good time..lol..
I have reconnected with a childhood friend...and that was great!!!
I've enjoyed going out and dancing my a** off with friends
Have met and made new friends..
One has great potential....lol..
Going to a wedding in June so that will lots of fun....another night of dancing..

I have also decided to go back to school....hopefully it will help with my work which I think it will! I'm very excited and nervous to but I'm a big girl I can take it!!!
I hope all is good with all of you....sorry I haven't posted in awhile...

Hugs
K
:O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Well, all this new & exciting news is wonderful. Good for you...

Hugs

maddyrose said...

Sounds like you're living your life with all sorts of things in the mix. Old and new friends, back to school, where will you find the time to blog? =^)

Kays Kids said...

Sounds as though life is good for you right now. Keep enjoying all it has to offer.

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Joyce!!! It feels good!!

KRISTINA said...

LOL...exactly...but I am enjoying myself!!

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Kay! I will try!

Katy Cameron said...

Oooh, how fun, what are you going to study?

KRISTINA said...

I'm hopefully going to get my unit clerk diploma so I can get work in the hospitals.