Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday

Well it looks like we are going to have a beautiful day today!!!
I have been working on a new ellie but just can't seem to get it done..lol..to busy going places and enjoy the nice weather(when we have it)
I've also started a new miniature display shelf...it is sitting here waiting for me to do something with it..lol..I'm just not sure what kind I want to make.
Must sit and think some more...hmmm
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
Hugs
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

maddyrose said...

Spring time has a way of getting our attention. I think we get so tired of winter that when trees start leafing and flowers blooming we just have to stop and take notice. I'm sure you'll get those projects finished so don't worry. We all need to slow down and smell the roses. Have a lovely day.

KRISTINA said...

Thanks Maddyrose!! It's true...I think I have spring fever!!! It's been such a loooong winter. I can't sit around anymore!!! So I work on my projects here and there...lol...

Katy Cameron said...

Lol, I know what you mean, sun comes out and away we go to admire the lost wonder!

Kays Kids said...

Enjoy the spring and the burst of new life. We are enjoying the autumn with the lovely colour leaves. Arn't we lucky to have 4 seasons.