Saturday, June 18, 2011

RAIN!!!!

Where Oh Where Is the Sunshine!!!
Blah!!!
It's been nothing but gloom here..
I want hot weather and can't afford to run to Mexico..lol
Well....not yet!
:O)

Hope all is well
We got our application for the Mini Doll house show and sale...Mom is just working away creating beautiful minis....
As for me.....????
Well not so much!! hahaha
Not sure what I want to make for the show.
Inspiration will hit me soon..I hope!!!
Hugs
and
Happy Weekend!!
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Kristina,

Of course you can't run to Mexico - but you could fly. (o:

Can't wait to see what you are creating.

Hugs & happy weekend.

maddyrose said...

Whatever you decide to make for the show I'm sure it's going to be great. I'm with you on wanting some sunshine. The weather was nice yesterday but it was only a tease. It's back to being dard, dreary, chilly and wet. Blah!! Try to enjoy your weekend anyway.

Katy Cameron said...

Sunshine is definitely not here! Still, a week today I get to go and check out whether it's in the south of France... I'll let you know ;o)