Friday, July 8, 2011

Keep Them Crossed

Well I still haven't heard back yet..I should know by this coming Wednesday!!!
Thank you all for your wishes!!
I sure hope they brought me the luck I was praying for...
Last night I spent at the medicentre..
3 Hour wait for a 5 minute visit...lol..
I have been sick for the past 10 days with bronchitis!
Was time to get some antibiotics!!
So hopefully I will be feeling some what human again soon!!!
Maybe while I recoup..I can get some sewing done..
in between the hacking fits!!! LOL

HuGS
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

maddyrose said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Bronchitis is no fun at all. Have a restful but creative weekend. =^)
Great combo huh?
Hugs

Kays Kids said...

So sorry you have been feeling unwell. That hacking cough gets you down. Find a nice warm corner and enjoy planning the nest bear if not making.