Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rainy Day Blues

YAY!!!! I'm sewing!!!
I am actually making a mini bear..well 4 inch mini bear. All of a sudden I was inspired! Funny how that works. Plus I am working on a new pug dog.
The weather as been crappy here...rain, rain, and more rain!!!
BLAH!!!

I still haven't heard anything about my new adventure I got you all to wish me well on...
and unfortunately I am not getting a good vibe..lol..
Oh well....I guess you will never know until you try!

I hope everyone is having a great week! And hope some of you are actually getting some sunshine!!

P.S. I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all items from my Etsy store..in case anyone is interested..lol

Hugs
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Conni said...

I ´m waiting for pictures....
A little bear....wonderful.
Hugs, Conni

maddyrose said...

It's raining here again today. Nothing new there as it rains most of the time. We did get a few nice days in the past week, so I'm not going to complain, much. Can't wait to see the new bear.

The Bear's Blog said...

I'll send you some sunshine but you have to take the hot, & humid too. (o: Deal?

Can't wait to see what you are creating.

Hugs sweet friend...