Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Show & Tell

Ya I have been a good girl!
I have managed to sew 3 new critters and I have another on the way!!
I will be listing them on ebay...some time today.
This is
*Libby*


This is my first mini in a loooong time..shame on me!!!
But I named him
*Russel*

And this is
*Daisy*

Now here are a few pics of some of Mom's minis...
I will be placing them in our Etsy store some time today as well...









This is a three piece garden set..the pics just do not capture how incredible they are!!
She has some amazing floral pieces for the Mini show and sale in Sept.



Well I hope you enjoyed my pics..now I will see if I can find the energy to list everything!
Hugs
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

maddyrose said...

You have been busy haven't you? Same can be said for your mom. I loved the pictures of everything, both the animals and the miniatures. Fabulous post.

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Kristina,

Wow, you girls have been busy. I love everything. (o:

Hugs

Katy Cameron said...

Well done you! I've been a bad little bear maker recently, although I do have a panda in the works. I really should get on with her...

Kays Kids said...

What busy fingers you have in your house. They are all lovely

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Oh, how I LOVE it ALL!! I'm especially smitten with Libby. What a sweetheart!!

Warmly,
Cheryl

Ni-Ka said...

Hi,
what a beautiful one for Bear! I like your blog and what you are doing. I registered as a follower and will gladly come back.
Look my blog - I'd be happy.

Best regards
Nicole

http://the-magical-ni-ka-bears.blogspot.com/