Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So Sorry

Hi everyone!!!
I just wanted to say I'm sorry for not posting more..for those of you who read my blog!!lol
I am going through some things that have really just sucked my creativity out!!
I am hoping that I will get in the grove again as I have a miniature show and sale next month...must have something to sell!!
I am working on a new design but it has now sat there for about a week waiting for me to bring it to life..
hmmmmmm....hopefully soon!

Anyway hope you all are having a great summer and enjoying the sunshine!!
Hugs
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments:

Conni said...

I love your miniatures and creations. I am already glad about news.
Hugs, Conni

Katy Cameron said...

Boo to creativity sucking things, hate when that happens (((((HUGS)))))

Kays Kids said...

I'm sorry you are having a rough patch. Sometimes it is hard to get started. Hopefully when you do, you will get lost in your bears and and forget your trouble.

Joolz said...

Can't wait to see your new creations!

KRISTINA said...

That sure would be good..getting lost in bears...hopefully that will happen soon!

KRISTINA said...

Maybe this weekend I will get inspired...hmmmmm

Iwona said...

Kristina. i follow your website since i met you at the doll and bear show. maybe you don't remember me but I am the lady that you sent the pillow cases to.

i know what you are going through, you don't have to say anything at all. I understand. I am much older than you, but believe me i know how you feel. keep your head up Kristina, we only have one life.

sincerely Iwona D.

KRISTINA said...

Hi Iwona!! Of course I remember you! I hope the fabric helped you! Nice to hear from you...