Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Heat Wave

Well we are getting some record breaking hot weather here and trust me I am NOT complaining!!
LOL
Considering the month of June was literally rained out..maybe our Sept will make up for what we lost summer wise!

But despite all the heat..the leaves are slowly changing color...
Halloween stuff is out in stores and
I saw the first Christmas commercial...YES you heard me right!!
Now for those who know me...know how much I love Christmas
BUT
REALLY??!?
I am not ready to let go of summer yet!!!
LOL

So today I finished a new dog.....tried a new design and wasn't really sure what it was...until I got the opinion of my mom and Melanie...we decided it is a puppy!!! So I added a tail and voila!! A new doggie is born. I will add the finishing touches and post some pics soon. I also created some more mini dollhouse birdhouses for the show and sale in the next few weeks.
So that's about all that's been happening here at the home front. Hope all is well else where!!
HuGS
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

I can't wait to see the little puppy. We are just coming into spring here, so we have cool, but not cold days, plus all the beautiful blossom.
I love hearing about other country's.
Hugs

Katy Cameron said...

Huh, we've had a record cold summer at 11.8 C average. We've now hit the winter storms, so no Indian summer for us!

Looking forward to meeting the new puppy :o)

The Bear's Blog said...

Oh, a new puppy...can't wait to see the wee one.

Hugs