Saturday, September 3, 2011

Things are Looking Brighter

So it's seems my Karma has begun to change and things are getting brighter!
LOL
I have been offered a job with our Government in the health care department!!! It is incredibily hard to get on and I am soooo happy that I have been given this chance.  It is a casual position to start but once you are in YOU ARE IN!!!
I will start in October.
So this month I need to crack down and make some bears for the October bear show and I also still need to make more minis for the Dollhouse show...that's this month!!!Oh Dear!!
I will figure it out!!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!
HuGS
K
:O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

GREAT NEWS. Congratulations. Now it's time to get busy for your September show.

Hugs

Melanie Clark said...

I'm so happy for you! Yay!

Hugs,
Melanie

Drora's minimundo said...

Congratulations and good luck with your new job!

Katy Cameron said...

Woohoo! Congrats :o) Good luck with your new job

Kays Kids said...

How exciting, congratulations.Time to get organized so you are all ready for a great career.

Kays Kids said...

How exciting, congratulations.Time to get organized so you are all ready for a great career.

Kleine Vingers said...

Congratulations! And good luck with the work you have to do for the shows.
Miniature greetings

Jennifer Rydell@Plushpussycat said...

Congratulations, Kristina! And on getting your driver license too! :-)

KRISTINA said...

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!
I've had a shaky few months and I am so happy that there is light at the end of all this. I am very grateful for all your support and kind words!!
BIG HUGS
K