Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Where Does the Time Go??

Well this Sunday is the miniature Dollhouse show and sale...
Am I ready???? I have no frikin clue!!
LOL
I have worked on a couple of pieces...made some birdhouses, a couple of display cabinets, some needled felted bears..so I guess I'm not going empty handed.
I probably won't get the time to take any pictures...now I am trying to get ready for the Doll and Bear show that's Oct 2...I really need to make a few more bears for that one.

So today I went for a walk and I actually got a cold nose!!! WAH!!!
Almost time to put the flip flops away..

Well I guess I will go and continue with my creative what not..lol..
I leave you with a picture of my fat cat..James..
Ahhhhhhhh...the true purpose of cushions!!!
LOL
:O)
HuGS
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

JRB CREATIONS said...

Oh how I wish I could be there to see all of your lovely minis!
Best of luck to you!

Hugs,
*Jeannette

The Bear's Blog said...

James is purr-fectly precious. Have a good creative day, dear friend.

Hugs

Katy Cameron said...

Och, never mind more bears, just curl up on a cushion like James ;o)

Kays Kids said...

Is James a British Blue. If he is, he is the same as my dear old cat that has now gone to cat heaven. I love them.