Thursday, November 17, 2011

Forgot To Share

When we were at the Miniature Dollhouse show and sale this past Sept...Melanie and I saw this creature that someone had made. Melanie fell in love with it!! It was really cool looking..so we did try to find out if it was for sale or if she could order one but no response.
SOOOOOOOOOO
I enlisted me brilliant mother!!!!
I told her what it looked like and could she please try to make Melanie one for her birthday.
AND

TADA!!!
MY Mother IS A Genius!!!
Please say hello to Blossom!!!
Isn't she cute????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 comments:

Melanie Clark said...

Lol! I am still going to post about my "baby" heehee. I love her SOOOOO much. You Mom is awesome.

Hugs,
Melanie

The Bear's Blog said...

What a genius idea. Now that is a "face" that you have t love. (o:

Hugs

Kays Kids said...

Well done mum. I don't think I would have called her Blossom. more like Dracula. You have a very skilful mum.
Hugs
Kay

Katy Cameron said...

Aww, what a cute ickly planty... *ahem*

Drora's minimundo said...

A cute carnivorous plant!
You could name it Carny.
Hugs