Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holy Crap!!

I can't believe it's already December!!
Time really does fly by!

Well our tree is up and the house is looking great! The outside is awesome with the Christmas lights...maybe I can take some pics soon...lol

My casual position is winding down..which really sucks! Only a few more shifts. So keep your fingers crossed for me that another position will come up!!

I've listed a puppy dog on ebay..if anyone is interested in taking a peek!!

"SCOUT"



Well I'm off to finish my laundry!!
Woohoo lots of fun!
Hugs
K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

He is a cute little pup. I do hope you get another job soon.

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Kristina,

Oh, Scout is a sweetie.

Happy 1st day of December.

Hugs

Katy Cameron said...

Scout is very cute. Fingers crossed on the job front!