Thursday, December 22, 2011

OMG

Has it really been Nov since I last posted!!!!
ooops!!
Well things have been a little crazy here!
Not even sure what I shared with you guys and what I haven't..lol

I have started a new job..did I mention that?
Training has been and is a little stressful!
There is just so much to learn and remember!
 I bought a new(old) car..hahaha
It has tons of bells and whistles and it was taken really good care of!
So I am soooo thrilled to be driving it! Still getting used to it!

I am mostly ready for Christmas..have a few last minute things so Melanie and I have a date for tonight! The mall is going to be a nut house!!!!
LOL

On a more personal note..I have a new guy in my life!
I met him in Sept and I am very happy and I feel extremely lucky to have him in my life!
So as you can see I have been a wee bit busy!!!

Now with Christmas just around the corner..in case I don't get a chance to get back on..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hugs
Kristina
:O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Merry Christmas

Hugs

Kays Kids said...

Merry Christmas, I'm so glad you have a lovely friend.
HUgs
Kay

Katy Cameron said...

Sorry, who are you again? ;o) Have a great Christmas, and hope you and Mel shopped til you dropped

andi-bears said...

I wish you Merry Christmas :o)

Hugs
Andrea

Drora's minimundo said...

Hugs and Merry Christmas to you too!

Melanie Clark said...

Lol, Katy.. you are so funny. Who??? lol. I am very happy for you my friend... All around!! 2012 is going to be a gooder. ;)
Hugs!
Melanie