Monday, May 14, 2012

Good Times

Well the three of us had loads of fun at the Red Water garage sale...we all got some goodies...and of course a lot of laughs..
The weather was sunny but the wind was very cold...so I found a scarf in Melanie's truck..lol...
Flip flops and a scarf..only in Alberta..lol

I found a cute little metal chair that will look great in my shabby chic room..just need to reupholster the cushions. And of course I found a few things for bear making..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I worked on a couple of critters for the on-line critter show and sale. I also made a miniature doll trunk. Since it turned out I will make a few more...... I have to get ready for the Miniature Doll House show and sale this September...time is ticking!
Happy Monday!
HuGS
K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

It's so good to have a day out with friends. Happy sewing.
Hugs