Monday, September 10, 2012

It Was Fun!!

Saturday was a blast..started the morning with a healthy McDonalds breakfast..lol
And away we went...I didn't realize it but it was Melanie's first time going to the Gibbons town garage sale...it's huge!!
The weather was great and the people were all in good spirits...which is why I love to go!
Mom and Melanie found some treasures..I came home with a piece of fabric..lol..for a whopping 25 cents!! I see myself making an ellie with the fabric..:)
I didn't get my usual burnt firemens' burger the line up was way to long...afterall we had shopping to do..so we ate a bucket full of mini dougnuts and chipstix (a fresh cut potatoe thats cut into chips and then deap fried on a stick then seasoned) Both very healthy..hahahaha
We walked till my feet and legs were gonna fall off...I guess I burned off those calories..lol
 
Next Sunday is the Miniature Dollhouse Show and Sale!!!
We are bringing one of Mom's beautiful houses...I'm so excited to get to show it off..lol....Maybe she will win Best in Show again!!!
 

 
Hope to see you there!!!
 
Sunday September 16
@ the Alberta Aviation Museum
11410 Kingsway Ave
10:00 to 4:00pm
Hugs
K
 

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

The Bear's Blog said...

"Who dat putty tat?"

Maybe, you said MAYBE another Best of Show. Nope, I say it's a done deal. (o: Boy, do I wish I could join in the fun. )o:

Hugs